Sunday, October 23, 2011

My New Found Love: Inspiration Boards

With the major planning of our fabulously exquisite launch party here (at TES, Ltd) this blog post has become very relevant in our lives.  Inspiration boards  are extremely fun, therapeutic, yet shows off your creative side.  I have used inspiration boards in they past to organize my closet, set goals for myself, and (sounds silly but...) figure out what I'm looking for in terms of wearing for a major event or vacation.  Anywho, I'm sure you all get the gist.  So here's the "dealie yo"....these visual displays of your thoughts are merely random pictures cut out of magazines, printed off of a website, old newspaper article, etc etc. These pictures, thoughts you jot down, or quotes,etc. are adhered onto a canvas or poster board in a collage design.  Simple as 1, 2, 3!!!! I posted a few more inspiration boards after the break...

Below are a few other collages (inspiration boards) that I've found on google.  You didn't think I would post ours for the launch party did ya? :)  (I will promise to post it at a later date... Probably after our Soiree)


This collage was found on a blog post for a late summer bridal luncheon.

I found this nursery design collage to be very vibrant.

PERFECTION...this one shows all the details... LOVE

2 comments: